Telling (Finishings) Ltd. (EST 1967 from Grove Plaster & Board Ltd.)
TFL is a Midlands based family owned company who have progressed out of a plastering and screeding background to emerge as one of the most formidable forces in Drywall partitioning, Metsec partitioning, Isocrete Licensed Screeding, Ceramic Tiling, Suspended Ceilings, Soft Flooring and Altro Whiterock in this area.
The company currently turns over in excess of £7 million and prides itself on being proactive in all areas of the Construction Industry.
We have a direct labour force of approximately 80 operatives and a regular bank of reliable Subcontractors who are CSCS achieved.
We accept order values from £5,000 to £2.5 million dependant on location, client and main contractor requirements and programming needs. We generally excel in commercial projects but have achieved high quality and good production outputs on Apartment projects more recently.
The company employs a Grad IOSH accredited training officer to continually update, train and tool box talk our trade operatives and re-assess their training needs.
We work in 6 different teams to execute our orders and are able to offer advice with respect to design, sound rating, fire rating and manufacturer’s recommendations for all our respective disciplines.
We are members of the National Federation of Drywall Contractors and The Tile Association.
We are also committed to quality and on larger projects provide Qualified SMSTS or SSS site supervisors with both site safety and site experience within our specialized niches.
Associated projects carried out:
- Bowmer and Kirkland- EON Offices, Nottingham £700,000
- Morgan Sindall- Edgbaston Priory Club, Birmingham £300,000
- Seddon Construction- Belvedere School, Burton on Trent £300,000
- William Davies- 78 Apartments, Abbey Mill Leicester £700,000
- Clegg Foods- Dr Oetker Offices & Production Area, Preston £210,000
- Bowmer and Kirkland- Landau Academy, QEMS Tamworth £120,000
- Henry Boot- Hallamshire Hospital, Floor K Refit £120,000
- Mansell- National Sports Exhibition Centre, Loughborough (Metsec+Screed) £230,000